OPT INC. (US) OFFERS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFIT PACKAGES, INCLUDING
EQUITY COMPENSATION, 401(K) PLAN PLUS BONUS PROGRAM FOR NEW PATENTS.
ENGINEERING OFFICE MANAGER
- Reports to VP, Engineering
Supports and carries out project management activities to include full scope and/or subset of a project scope to include:
- Project planning and task definition
- Resource loading
- Budget definition and tracking
- Schedule and deliverables
- Day to day status tracking
- Coordinates and manages all aspects of Engineering documentation with engineering personnel including program managers according to OPT’s documentation control process.
- Keeps record of and manages all aspects related to engineering software license renewals, upgrades and acquisition as well as engineering related computers and other equipment status/upkeep.
- Supports program and engineering Managers and coordinates with OPT’s Procurement Manager to track vendor status as related to project execution, including contacting suppliers and other such tasks as required.
- Supports Engineering project teams, including engineering managers and project managers to prepare for project reviews, intermediate project status updates, meeting coordination and all other aspects related to project activities as required.
- Provides support in the hiring process of engineering personnel by coordinating interviews and keeping an up to date database of candidate resumes and interview assessments/feedback.
- Coordinates engineering conference registration and related attendance documentation as required.
- Coordinates engineering personnel training events, attendance and manage OPT onsite training activities as required.
- Coordinates bid and proposal activities including with Business Development and Operations according to OPT’s Bid and Proposal process.
- Provides administrative support to the Vice President of Engineering, engineering personnel and other company executives if needed.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Sharepoint proficiency an important plus
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail with follow up skills
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others, complete tasks with minimal supervision, and manage risks
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent writing skills
- Self-starter and strong work ethic and who displays our company core values
- Normal office environment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and efficiency